Studio huren: niet meer beschikbaar Maaskade in Rotterdam
- 45 m2
- 2 kamers
- Per direct
- Onbepaalde tijd
Renovated and refurbished studio apartment (+/- 45m2) located on the “Noordereiland” . This well maintained 1 bedroom apartment on the third floor is located near the center and features a recently remodeled kitchen with appliances, luxiorius bathroom.
The ”Noordereiland”, surrounded by water, is characterized by the peaceful village feel in the big city. In addition to cozy restaurants and cool coffee shops, there are several supermarkets located nearby. The island has a central location with in the north the center of Rotterdam (with include Market Hall, Think, flattering, the Old Port and the like). And in the south side you will find the “Kop van Zuid” (including shops, the Luxor theater and Hotel New York). In addition, practically the bus stops right outside and takes you within a few minutes to tram, train and bus station Blaak (Center), or train and bus station Rotterdam Zuid. Free parking is possible on the whole island (unique to Rotterdam!).
Ground floor: Entrance, stairs to the 3th floor, hallway with ample storage with washingmachine and dryer for common use, entrance apartment, light living / dinning room , modern open kitchen equipped with a built-in dishwasher, extraction hood, built-in oven, electric 4- burner hob and separate fridge/freezer combination, bright luxurious bathroom with shower / steam cabin, washingstand, free hanging toilet, design radiator, bedroom located at the back of the studio overlooking the green backgardens.
- Rental price is excluding € 150,00 pre-payment for G/W/E/TV and internet subscribions;
- Deposit equal to 2 months rent;
- Minimum rental period 12 months;
- Fully furnished
- Living room with high ceilings;
- Luxurious kitchen with built-in appliances;
- Shared washingmachine and dryer;
- Shopping centers, public transport and schools are within walking distance;
- Directly available;
This property is definitely worth a visit!
If you wish to be eligible for a property offered you will have to provide a minimum net (joint) income equal to 3x the total rental price.
If you are interested in a rental property, you must submit the following documents:
• Copy of valid passport / ID card / visa or residence permit applicant
• Employer Statement / Employment contract
• Copy 3 most recent payslips
• Copy of a recent bank statement with salary replenishments
• Copy bank card (front and back)
• Extract BRP (Basic Registration Persons) on request from your local council
This rental description has been compiled with care. All text is informative is intended as an invitation to discuss possible rentals. You cannot derive any rights from this rental description.
If you have any questions or if you would like to schedule an appointment for viewing, you can contact us via our contact details.